On March 19, CDA (California Dental Association) made the difficult decision to cancel its continuing education convention, CDA Presents The Art and Science of Dentistry, which was scheduled to take place May 14-16 in Anaheim, Calif. CDA’s dentist-led Board approved the decision.
CDA Presents includes exhibits and seminars on dental sleep medicine.
CDA says registrants can expect:
- All registration fees will be automatically refunded within 60 days. No action or request is needed from the registrant.
- CDA is offering online and audio learning options at no cost to help dentists and their dental teams participate in continuing education (CE). The TDIC Risk Management seminar is also available online with fees waived.
- CDA will continue to prepare for the next convention in San Francisco this fall, with plans to expand programming.
- CDA will cancel all hotel rooms for attendees who booked within the CDA room block. If a registrant booked within the CDA room block, the registrant will not need to take any action to cancel the hotel room. CDA will cancel those rooms for the duration of the full reservation. If a registrant did not book within the CDA room block, the registrant will need to contact the hotel directly to cancel the reservation subject to the cancellation policy provided when the reservation was confirmed.
Options for Dental CE
- CE options are available now through CDA’s online learning platform. Members can access courses by logging in to their cda.org account. Each dental staff member needs an individual account login to enroll.
- Courses required by the Dental Board of California are offered to CDA members and their dental teams at no charge for the next 90 days.
- Audio recordings from courses offered at the Anaheim 2019 convention will now be available at no charge for CDA members and their teams. To be eligible for course credit, a CE summary submission process applies.