Asked of the Experts:
Providers interested in selecting an accreditation organization (AO) may have a sea of questions regarding the accreditation process. To help navigate these proverbial waters, and get started on the right course for a successful journey, the industry’s leading AOs share the most commonly asked questions from inquisitive providers. The answers, of course, depend on whom you ask…
- How much does it cost to be accredited?
- How is the payment plan structured?
- What happens if our facility’s needs change after being accredited?
- Are there any special attributes I should submit with my application?
- What’s the typical timeline for gaining accreditation?
- Can you help me prepare for the inspection, or am I on my own?
- What is the value of being accredited?
- What educational and/or resource support services do you offer along with accreditation?
- Where can I obtain an affordable policy and procedure manual?
- How do I prepare for an inspection?
See the full feature story — 7 Tips for Selecting an Accreditor