The ISS Annual Conference, held virtually this year on October 2, 2021, is for anyone working in the field of sleep medicine.
- Discuss the future of sleep medicine.
- Recognize treatment challenges in obese children with obstructive sleep apnea.
- Recommend interventions to improve adherence to CPAP therapy.
- Assess the role of upper airway management and mandibular advancement surgery in OSA.
- Identify gaps and challenges in narcolepsy diagnosis and treatments from a leading patient advocate perspective.
- Recognize benefits of web-based online insomnia treatment training tool.